The Baptist Pillar © Brandon Bible Baptist Church 1992-Present www.baptistpillar.com
"...The church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth."
I Timothy 3:15
1. Being on time is keeping one’s word; it is being where you said you would be when you said you would be there.
2. Punctuality exhibits respect for the time of others; you do not waste their time while they wait for you.
3. Diligence in keeping appointments builds self-respect; you did something right that was difficult or unusual.
4. “On Time” evokes respect from others; they recognize in you the quality of being in control of that which is the realm of your responsibility.
5. Punctuality creates a business-like atmosphere; you set the best kind of example.
6. Being on time is simply a matter of knowing when one responsibility ends and another begins.